Our long and extensive experience positions us among the leading banks operating in Jordan in terms of opening all sorts of letters of credit. Through a specialized team of highly qualified employees, the bank is ready to provide you with advice regarding import/export operations concerning your business. Such professionalism will undoubtedly ensure that your imported goods remain safe and in compliance with the required specifications.
What is meant by a letter of credit?
It is a transaction whereby the bank submits undertakings to external exporters, at the request of importing clients, to pay the value of the imported goods according to specifications requested by the buyer. Letters of credit are of several types depending on the method of payment either at sight or deferred.
Advantages of opening letters of credit at Bank of Jordan:
- Specialized and qualified team of employees to guarantee the rights of clients
- Competitive rates for issuing letters of credit
- Easy and quick processing of transactions
Beneficiaries from the letters of credit service:
- All corporates of whatever activity or line of business
- All public and private corporations
For more information, please visit any of our branches or contact us at our contact center and phone banking, at your service 24/7.