Bank of Jordan was granted the Wholesale Banking License by Central Bank of Bahrain in January 2018. It commenced its operations the very same month from the prestigious address of Bahrain Financial Harbor, the business hub of Bahrain.
The Bahrain branch is the first Overseas Branch of Bank of Jordan and has been established with the aim of expanding and diversifying its operations in the wider MENA region.
The Bahrain branch will expand its funded asset base through Bilateral Loans, Syndicated Loans and Fixed Income Securities. It will also be offering non-funded Trade and Treasury products like Letter of Credit, Guarantees, Foreign Exchange and Interest Rate Derivatives to its local and regional customers.
The branch aims to leverage on the brand equity of BOJ group, solid funding base and liquidity position in Jordan, to establish and grow its presence in MENA region.
The branch will be operational from 8.00 am to 3.30 pm, Bahrain time, Sunday to Thursday.
Contact Bank of Jordan Bahrain branch at:
Bahrain Financial Harbour, West Tower
Level 42, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
P. O. Box 60676 Manama, Bahrain
Tel.: +973 16676767
Fax.: +973 16676768
Mobile: +962 799001222 +973 39604462
At Bank of Jordan we always strive to excel in providing our customers with the highest levels of service. That is why a special unit has been established to receive your comments or complaints, through one of the following channels:
- Call the toll-free number of the Customer Complaints Management Unit (80066767)
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By personal visit to the Customer Complaints Officer in Bahrain Branch
- The timeframe for processing comments or complaints is from 10-30 days.
- In case you are not satisfied with the response provided to your complaint, you can contact Consumer Protection Unit at the Central Bank of Bahrain within 30 calendar days of receiving the complaint resolution letter from the bank.