Using working capital finance frees up cash for growing the business, which will be recouped in the short-term.
We have many different types of working capital finance, including but not limited to:
Overdraft limit :
- Overdraft s are flexible form of borrowing intended to finance day to day cash flow requirements generated by normal business activities .
- Give you the freedom of withdrawal and deposit to / from the account, balances repaid can be redrawn without need a request from the you to the bank.
- Interest is calculated on the utilized daily balance and is debited at the end of each month.
- Enable you to improve your cash flow and gain time until your goods are cleared, manufactured or stocked.
- Used to finance your imports /exports through Letter of Credit, Bills of Collection.
- To cover the working capital needs for trading and industrial activities by: Financing your postdated commercial checks with various maturity dates and creditors, prior its maturities, and financing the commercial invoices.
- The repayment schedule depending on your cash flow.