Bank of Jordan is glad to start of the “Internship / مهنتي” program, which enables school and university students and prepares them to work in the financial sector by providing them with the necessary skills. This is done through providing field training in different sectors according to each student’s specialization, and reflecting the academic information learned on the actual workplace to prepare students to enter the workforce.
Terms and Rules:
- The student should be actively enrolled at the school/university.
- GPA of Good and above at university, and 80% or above at school.
- The university student’s specialization must be related to the banking field.
- Passing the interview.
- A written request by the university or school to provide training to the student.
- An original or certified grade card for the past semester / year, for scholars.
- Stamped transcript for universities students.
- ID copy.
- School / University ID copy.